Without clean power, petroleum and petrochemical equipment is subject to possible upset or catastrophic failure. To cost-effectively eliminate power disturbances due to lightning, fast ringing transients and electrical noise, the use of surge protection devices at building entrance feeders, key branch panels, critical loads and communication lines is recommended. Their use improves the operating reliability of electronic equipment.
Surge Protection Devices (SPD), also known as Transient Voltage Surge Suppressers (TVSS), are one technology that improves electronic equipment productivity and up-time. Their effectiveness to protect against transients and electrical noise has made SPDs the fastest growing new technology in the electrical industry.
Project list includes...
- Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore
- Air Liquide Singapore Pte Ltd
- Arlanxeo Singapore
- BASF Singapore
- Celanese Singapore
- Oiltanking Singapore Limited
- Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd
- Chevron Singapore Pte Ltd
- Croda Singapore Pte Limited
- Sembcorp Gas Pte Ltd
- Invista Singapore Fibres Pte Ltd
- Huntsman (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Petronas Dagangan Berhad – EPCC Project
- Roche Singapore
- Stepan Asia
- Asahi Kasei
- Air Products Malaysia Sdn Bhd – Westport, Klang
Unitech Pte Ltd
The Lightning Safety Specialists
Audit | Maintenance | Consultancy